Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Class 3: Entering Mesh Moon Virtual Worlds

Virtual World- Beneath The Waves
Thought this would be a cool world but turned out to be just a circle. I was walking around and then I clicked my mouse and held it for options.  I choose "Go There" and for some reason it took my Robot into the ground.  I thought it was funny but wasn't sure how to get him out.

Virtual World- Circus

My first thoughts on entering the circus level was that it looked very bright and intriguing.  After walking around it was a lot more interactive than the first level.  I wanted to buy popcorn but i didn't have enough "points".  This was a lot more fun of a level.

Virtual World- Northern Creative Youth 2

First thoughts on this level was that it was weird seeing all these kids faces. Thought it was cool how you could teleport to other levels.  After walking around all it was was people's faces.



No comments:

Post a Comment