Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Class 7 Exercises

Stroke.png
I used all three selection tools to create pictures. I then used the stroke tool to create outlines and adjust some of the pictures.

Pasteinto.png

Again I used all the selection shapes to create images.  I pasted three different photos into the shapes using the paste into selection in edit.

transparency.png


I used the transparency or opacity tool to fade the stop sign in the back of the circle.  I also used the opacity tool to fade the BC logo in front of a picture of Gasson Hall.

Scale1.png


I scaled the image so it was half of the original size. I then made sure the picture was at 100%.

Scale2.png 


I made the width on this scale larger than the height making it into a rectangle shape.  I just unhooked the chain to make the changes.





No comments:

Post a Comment