Thursday, July 10, 2014

Class 6, Assignment 3- Susan B Anthony

Here is my Microsoft word changing of the coin:
I started by changing the size of the circle and also then changing the color to gold

This is using the free line to draw in the liberty aagain and also sizing down the letters "IN GOD WE TRUST"


This is my final product from Microsoft Word.  

Here is my GIMP changing of the coin:


I first started by resizing my original image down to the size of the Susan B Anthony coin 

I then changed the color to gold

This is a photo of me zooming in the the picture to get the detail in because the image was smaller

This is my final product zoomed back to 100%


Overall it was a lot easier to use GIMP to change the coin because of better options and detail it has.  It took a lot less time using GIMP than it did using Microsoft Word.



No comments:

Post a Comment